Show Date, Time, Countdown, Twitch Viewers or even System Info in OBS
Today I want to show you two different small but very nice Tools for OBS.
First of all we have the Date and Time Plugin. As the name implies you can use it to show either only the current day, or current time or a custom string showcasing both in OBS.
Second but with a lot more options we have Snaz by Jimmy Appelt. It has a quite extensive feature list already but is still small in size and cpu usage:
- System time
- System date
- Countdown to specified time (Ex. Stream live in: 0h 30m 12s)
- Chrono Down: Countdown from value
- Chrono Up: Count up from value
- Text line changer Extended (Unlimited textlines that can be moved, activated, deactivated, randomized, etc.)
- Amount of current Twitch viewers
- System Info
For the Date Time Plugin we need two files:
Install the CLR Host Plugin as usual and paste the Date Time Plugin into the CLRHost folder, on the next start of OBS you can now add a Date Time Source to your OBS: